ENGINEER / DRIVE CONTROLS - Pgh # 2820
- Design responsibility of PLC and HMI Systems/Hardware for
heavy industrial equipment.
- PLC and HMI programming
- Selection (sizing) of Drives and other components.
- Sizing power cables
and control wires, fuses, circuit breakers, etc.
- Program / write drive control
code for position, speed, and current control.
- On-site commissioning and troubleshooting
- Engineering of safety circuits.
- Design and component
sizing/selection for control circuits (fuses, power supplies, control relays, motor starters, etc.)
- Operator Station and control panel layouts
- Shop testing and field start-ups
of Control Systems (PLC, HMI, AC and DC Drives)
- Interaction with customers and
vendorsSome travel required (Approximately 10-15%)
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Minimum 3 years PLC and HMI programming experience
with VFD's and other types of mortor control
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Trouble shooting in a heavy industrial environment AC and DC Drive system experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Prefer Electrical
Engineer from Pittsburgh or surrounding areas.
- Please forward a copy of your resume along with your contact information
and availability to: email@example.com