Civil Structural Department Manager - Pgh # 2799
have a career opportunity for a Civil/Structural Engineer who is interested in joining Pittsburgh engineering firm to manage
and oversee the daily activities of the civil/structural department.
Civil/Structural Department Manager will meet with clients to determine project requirements and develop conceptual civil
and structural business solutions.
- Develop engineering
and construction estimates, preparation of proposals for engineering services, and preparation of specifications.
- Review engineering calculations and construction documents prior to issue.
- Assess manpower needs and make decisions regarding personnel assignments and
- Four year Bachelors Degree in Civil Structural
Engineering, or related degree plus required experience.
Licensed Engineer (P.E.) preferred
- 20 plus years civil and
structural experience in heavy industrial applications such as the metals industries, steel mills coal facilities or equivalent
heavy inustry applications
- Demonstrated leadership performance
- Excellent writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage structural engineers and draftsman/designers.
- Sound knowledge of codes and standards.
- Please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the recruiter at Contract Personnel, Inc.