Electrical Engineer - Pgh # 2807
We are assisting
our client during their need to hire an Electrical Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA.
- A few of the duties for this Electrical Engineer include field investigations, evaluation of wastewater and will
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
be a Licensed Professional Engineer (PE).
- 15 plus years electrical engineering experience with
emphasis on power distribution.
- Must have experience with waste water or water treatment.
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering practice and process as applied to power distribution (medium voltage,
- Must have experience with backup power generators, switch gear and tie circuit
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Knowledgeable in the National Electric
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ideal candidate will reside within the Pittsburgh / or surrounding areas. (Per Diem or relocation is not available).
forward a copy of your resume and availability to: email@example.com