Mechanical Engineer / Department Manager #2825
engineering firm is looking to hire a Mechanical Department Manager who will provide direction, supervision, and coordination
to a small team of mechanical and piping designers on large industrial projects. This position will be open do to the current
- Guide mechanical and piping designers in carrying out design and engineering
- Perform calculations for sizing and selection
of major equipment, prepare procurement specifications, evaluate bids, and manage contracts for mechanical systems.
- Review and approve technical quality of work performed within the Department.
- Review design problems, and provide guidance for their solution.
- Client/vendor interfacing.
- Review all Department time sheets on a weekly basis.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Prefer a Professional Licensed (PE)
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience in the design of industrial mechanical / piping projects.
- Must reside in or near the Pittsburgh, PA area
- Ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience in the engineering field.
be considered for this position forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our recruiters at 412-247-1900