Fluids Engineer - Pittsburgh, PA
We are assisting our client in their search for a Fluids Engineer to design hydraulic, pneumatic,
lube and water cooling systems and operate or control large heavy industrial equipment in the metals industry. He or she must
be able to read hydraulic, pneumatic and cooling water schematics and bills of material and have a basic understanding of
fluid system circuits.
DUTIES FOR THE FLUIDS ENGINEER:
- Troubleshoot and solve start-up and operating hydraulic, pneumatic, lube and
cooling water system functional problems.
- Adapt / customize
standard company fluid system designs to new customer application requirements.
- Create and modify fluid system schematics and Bills of Material using CAD and other computer systems.
- Vendor supervision and final acceptance testing at vendor’s shop for purchased
power units, valve stands, accumulator stands, etc.
and commission hydraulic power units, valve stands, lube systems, etc. at the end customer plant.
- Configure new fluid systems and estimate costs with sub-vendors to support new project sales
/ proposal efforts.
FOR THE FLUIDS ENGINEER:
- Engineering Degree
in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Hydraulic / Fluid Power training.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience desired; but qualified entry level
applicants will be considered.
- Occasional travel required.
- Individual will have strong verbal and written communication skills as well as
excellent computer skills.
- CAD system skills (AutoCAD and
PRO / E CREO) skills are highly desirable.
- The candidate
must be authorized to work in the United States and be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
TO APPLY FOR THE FLUIDS ENGINEER :
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their resume, contact information, salary and
availability to: email@example.com