Structural Engineer #2903
Overview Of The Structural Engineer:
We are currently recruiting a Mid-Level
Structural Professional Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA. This position reports to the Chief Engineer. Applicant(s) will work
in a team environment oriented to the structural design of industrial projects for Air Pollution Control Equipment.
Responsibilities Of The Structural Engineer:
- Support proposals and projects
from initial design concepts through detailed design stage.
Develop project schedules and estimations for structural steel design and engineering.
- Perform design tasks involving foundation load calculation and structural steel design for
boiler support structures, auxiliary structures for equipment, platforms and stairs, ductwork, pipe racks
- Coordinate structural engineering with other
engineering disciplines and with external vendors and subcontractors.
- Prepare technical specifications for suppliers of steel structures and support evaluation of bids.
- Prepare, sign and seal the documents to fulfill the requirements for PE stamp
of the state where specific projects are located.
the manufacturing and erection queries related to structural design.
- Travel up to 10%.
Skills Of The Structural Engineer:
- Minimum of a
Bachelor's Degree of Science in Civil/Structural Engineering.
Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- 7 years structural
design experience as applied to industrial steel structures (high seismic design experience a plus).
- Extensive knowledge of STAAD Pro calculation software.
- Extensive knowledge of US steel design codes and familiarity with European
- Good knowledge using MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of TEKLA and CAD design software.
Apply for The Structural Engineer:
Forward a copy of your resume on Word formate along with your availability and
contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.