Accounts Payable Coordinator #2904:
POSITION SUMMARY OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
The Accounts Payable Coordinator provides the accounting support necessary to pay the obligations of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATORinclude
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Enters and
processes all accounts payable invoices into the company’s ERP system.
- Reviews invoices for proper invoice and
- Prepares the weekly check and wire requests and mails all checks once generated.
check copies to invoices and files accordingly.
- Verifies all vendor addresses and obtains Federal I.D. numbers for
- Calculates all extensions and totals on invoices.
- Review and processes employee expense reports.
all state and local coding.
- Reviews all purchase activity on a monthly basis to ensure that sales tax was properly
- For taxable items not paid with purchase, summarizes use tax amounts due.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
Performs other related tasks as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
- Advanced PC skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business preferred,
or Associates Degree plus equivalent accounting experience.
TO APPLY FOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
COORDINATOR # 2904:
Forward a copy of your resume in word format along with your availability
and contact information to email@example.com.